What's new

today is the day to rejoice!!!!!!!!!!

Marc(NB)

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
622
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
As I tuned in to CNN this morning the great news of about Bin Ladens demise was flashed,I truly chuckled while sipping my coffee.Kudos to the brave warriors who took him out.I hope as they buried him at sea they stuffed a pork sandwich down his frigging throat! :headbang:
 
The conspiracy theorists are already working their craft saying he really isn't dead. There was also 4 tons of gold bullion removed from the basement of the Trade Center wreckage after 9/11 in case you were not aware. 9/11 was an inside job, you know? Aliens communicate to me through my dental fillings. This tin foil hat prevents their mind control microwaves. Open your eyes people - the Illuminati are everywhere. A fork in a tree led me to Confederate gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom