What's new

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY !!! for the $50 ......

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
I am looking for your coool find.. doesn't have to be new, doesn't have to be GREAT, just has to be what you consider a cooool find. I will give $50 for the top one. In this economic time, it's just my way of trying to help out a little. I mean, all you have to do is type in a story ( or copy and paste ) and sit back and wait for the results... I just though this might be a cool way to give some holiday " cheer " in exchange for a story..Maybe I'm wrong... But for those who would like put their hat in the ring, please just go to the link below and post in the " metal detecting " post. GOOD LUCK !!!!

http://www.goldenmirages.com

PLL
 
Upvote 0
Re: Looking for coool finds

what do you need them for?
 
Re: Looking for coool finds

hey gang,
I am simply trying to show just how special your find is to more people. I'm not looking to " pay " for your find, just the story behind it. There are some REALLY great finds here, and I figure if you're willing to " share " the story behind the find ( I'm not looking for you to divulge anything you would like to keep secret ) then I would be willing to pay ( $50)- for the most voted on . It's just a way to get someone some extra Christmas money, by simply printing a story...I have a new site and am looking for some GREAT content and that is why I come to you guys.... I hope this helps explain it.. If anyone would like to know more, or has any questions, please just ask...

www.goldenmirages.com

PLL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom