SilverSleuth

Oct 5, 2007
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today - Library & Town Hall

Spent 1-2 hours there. Found my oldest silver quarter - 1950 nice shape.

Pictu001.jpg

Upvote 0
Re: Today - Library & Town Hall

Nice quarter!

HH,
Bman

Nice score on that quarter....looks like a beaut!....Joe

oooooooooooo 8).........look at that silver shine!! WTG!

HH,
Moon

Congrats on your oldest silver. Keep it up.

:)

Just had to add my 10cents worth here( inflation rates have voided the standard 2cents worth :(). I was hunting a 1960's high school/college party site with a friend, who took me there. We were only there for about an hour, and havent returned. He was killed soon after that, so havent returned this season. Next year will get permission to go back on my own.

Anyway, I had to use my 2" coil on my Garretts GTX as there was a lot of bottle caps, tabs, and other junk. But still managed to pull out a 1951 quarter in all the junk!! It was within a foot of a bon fire pit, amoung large amounts of caps, tabs, and cans. It shows wear, but still very good. It was especially a good find for me, as 1951 is year I was born. We both found a number of wheats, and some silver dimes.

Thanks for shareing with us, the find, and pics. I would love to share some finds in pictures, but my HP camera is a piece of crap >:(, worthy of being regulated to the depths of pull taps, and bottle caps in some swampy area. So, can anyone recommend a digital camera, that will take pics of coins/rings and other smaller finds, that will show detail closeup...........that wont cost me a arm or leg?? Thanks in advance for help from you fellow detector-ists.

i have been hunting for a year for a half cent and you found one.
hope mines older than yours ....;lol

Shinny! Nice!

nice finds and congrats on the silver ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back