What's new

Today on the beach...

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all:hello:
I so long didn't write the story about my adventure, but now I am back! I was going to the beach this morning and my mother asked me where I was going; I told her I was going to the beach to see if there was any changes to the beach. When I got there I saw one small area that the sand was down and I returned with my metal detector real fast! The first target was a gold ring with a stone in it!! It was a short hunt and I ended up with 23 coins and 2 pull tabs...here are some pictures for you to see; thank you for looking at my finds.
 

Attachments

  • 20131202_111334.webp
    20131202_111334.webp
    193.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 20131202_111419.webp
    20131202_111419.webp
    941.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 20131202_111510.webp
    20131202_111510.webp
    975.6 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0
Hamid,

Great looking ring.....considering all the beach coins you find it might be worth getting a coin tumbler and cleaning them up
for reuse.

Regards + HH

Bill

This ring is 750(18k), it signed inside, for the coins, i don't clean it, i have POUNDS of coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom