What's new

today was better than yesterday

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barely!
I only had time to pick up one of two boxes that came in today. The second one came in late and I'll get it tomorrow-fortunately for me I don't have to worry about poachers!

anyway I got one lonely '67 and two short rolls from it(only 19 coins each). CWI dated 8/19.
 
Upvote 0
Better than nothing my man!

The short rolls blow... have you gotten an 18 coin roll yet? I've only gotten one of those thankfully.

~Dave
 
I noticed that in the last few Brinks boxes I had, there were a few rolls with more than 20 halves. One had 2 extra.

Jim
 
2 EXTRA! That ain't fair! I've never gotten even ONE extra. I've gotten rolls short by one... one roll short by TWO... and a roll that was short by one but had a DIME in it.

You lucky duck you.

~Dave
 
I've gotten a few short, a few long, missing a roll and an extra roll. I think it all works out in the end. Good thing that box isn't sitting here in a vault in CA. It would be good poachin' material...........LOL
 
I got a cwi roll short a halve witha bent zincoln instead.
 
Silver_Fox said:
I've gotten a few short, a few long, missing a roll and an extra roll. I think it all works out in the end. Good thing that box isn't sitting here in a vault in CA. It would be good poachin' material...........LOL


S_F, it's a good thing you're on the other end fo the country! ;) You'd have been disappointed with that one. It smelled bad and was short!
Yeah it probably does work out. I get quite a bit of extra change in the coin machines I dump at too. Not to mention the foreign stuff I get off the magnets
One day recently when the teller opened the machine to change bags, we found the reject tube was backed up. He scooped it all out and dumped it into the machine with my coin. Came up to be over 8 bucks extra!
 
I got a CWI box a couple of weeks ago and 10 rolls were 1 short but 4 of them were 1 over still lost 3 dollars on the SKUNK.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom