What's new

todays 10 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 10 boxes

just got finished with the 10 boxes. took me a little longer than usual. i am still not 100% yet. anyway out of the 10 boxes 9 were skunks. the other box had

5----------1964
11------------40%

that's it.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 10 boxes

silvercop, my skunk ratio has been increasing in recent weeks. Hoping it is only temporary, but I have to wonder how much silver is out there anymore.....
 
Re: today's 10 boxes

One good box is better than no good boxes. Not bad my friend.
 
Re: today's 10 boxes

That's still a pretty good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 10 boxes

Here in Southern California, I have estimated that the average dollar value of the silver found per each box that I have ordered over the last couple of years comes in at about $5 to $6 FRN dollars per box, including all skunkers. What I mean is if I ordered 350 boxes in a year, I would have realized about $1,925 in silver value total for that time, recognizing of course that silver value fluctuates. This isn't taking loose rolls, road trips, etc. into consideration. In recent months, as I mentioned, the skunks around here seem to be reproducing themselves at a increasing rates, which will seriously affect this overall, generalized average.

At $5 to $6 realized per box, maybe my dump banks would pay me $50 per week NOT to CRH at all, thus saving everyone a lot of work and accomplishing the same thing.
 
Re: today's 10 boxes

still, the one producer is a really good box! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom