What's new

Todays $100 in Halves, Boxes of Quarters,Dimes,Nickels, and an ASE

sensesfailed069

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Went to the bank yesterday to pick up a Box of Quarters,Dimes, Nickels, and Pennies as well as any Halves the bank had. The gave me the boxes of Quarters, and Dimes but said they only a box worth of handrolls for both Nickels, and Pennies as well as $100 in halves which i took as well. When I saw the oldish wrappers im glad I took then. The 9 Loomis rolls of Halves look like the had already been searches as they were all closed back up and they produced nothing. The 1 handroll however was a solid roll or 40% all 1967. Heres the rest of what I got, I will be opening the pennies tonight. I also purchased my 1st American Silver Eagle yesterday just because I love the look of the coins. Its a 2004 and I paid 75 cents over spot for it.

$100 Handrolled Nickels
3 War Nickels(43-S x2,45-P)
82 Pre 1960(39 x3,40 x8,41 x5,42,46 x8,46-D x2, 47 x3,47-D,48 x3,49 x2,51 x2,52 x4, 52-4,52-D,53 x4,53-D,54 x2,54-D x6,55-D x6,56 x3, 56-D x2,57-D x3,58,58-D x4,59-D x7)

Box of Dimes
2 Silver Rosies(48,62-D)
1 Merc(45-D)

Box of Quarters
1 Silver(1960)
9 x Yellowstone

$100 in Halves
20 40%(1967 x20)
 

Attachments

  • Box.webp
    Box.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 966
  • Halvesfront.webp
    Halvesfront.webp
    128.8 KB · Views: 579
  • Halvesback.webp
    Halvesback.webp
    150.6 KB · Views: 512
  • 2halvesfront.webp
    2halvesfront.webp
    119.2 KB · Views: 454
  • 2halvesback.webp
    2halvesback.webp
    147 KB · Views: 443
  • othersfront.webp
    othersfront.webp
    110.7 KB · Views: 2,008
  • othersback.webp
    othersback.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 452
  • asefront.webp
    asefront.webp
    114.8 KB · Views: 426
  • aseback.webp
    aseback.webp
    121.6 KB · Views: 437
Upvote 0
Nice hunt, that's really good. I love the American eagles too, I bought one a few months back. One of my favorite designs.
 
Nice score.. nice photos :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom