What's new

todays 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Well I found out today that the rumour was true -my banks had new boxes, which I was told are lousy. I was fully expecting a 12 box skunk. I wasn't going to be disappaointed as I am getting to the point where I am looking for an excuse to move on to another hobby.
Anyway,I only had one skunk box out of the 12. Here is what I got
3x 1942 WLH
6x 1943 "
1x 1944 "
2x 1945 "
1x 1951 Ben
1x 1952 "
1x 1954 "
1x 1957 "
1x 1961 "
4x 1962 "
3x 1963 "
7x 1964 Kennedy
8x 1966 "
13x 1967 "
9x 1968 "
1x 1969 "
62 Keepers in total.
Needless to say I was surprised. I really was prepared for a skunk to compliment what has been my worst month since June of 09
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Nice score Rich.

My 3k in bags this week was a total skunk. I am getting 4 more boxes today (trying to find other good pickup banks), hoping to round out my month on the up and up.
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Nice score!
rileyboy
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Mr Rich

Im not gonna lie, im jealous! Ive been doin this for almost 2 years ( ordering for 1 year ) and have found 5 walking libertys and 12 Franklins ( 1 each from boxes ) and you pull out my 1 year finds in 1 week !

And with that said i must let you know Mr. Rich Hartford you are my CRH hero!

HH all

~Holmes~
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

That a good amount of Walking Liberty's
Nice job :hello2:
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Mr. Rich, can you shake some of the good luck silver dust down this way?
Congradulations!
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom