What's new

todays 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Well I found out today that the rumour was true -my banks had new boxes, which I was told are lousy. I was fully expecting a 12 box skunk. I wasn't going to be disappaointed as I am getting to the point where I am looking for an excuse to move on to another hobby.
Anyway,I only had one skunk box out of the 12. Here is what I got
3x 1942 WLH
6x 1943 "
1x 1944 "
2x 1945 "
1x 1951 Ben
1x 1952 "
1x 1954 "
1x 1957 "
1x 1961 "
4x 1962 "
3x 1963 "
7x 1964 Kennedy
8x 1966 "
13x 1967 "
9x 1968 "
1x 1969 "
62 Keepers in total.
Needless to say I was surprised. I really was prepared for a skunk to compliment what has been my worst month since June of 09
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Nothing to complain about there :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

I'd take that! Don't look for that new hobby just yet! ffd
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Fistfulladirt said:
I'd take that! Don't look for that new hobby just yet! ffd

Good finds; if you lived near me I'd say go ahed find a new hobbie :laughing7: ,.
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Bad day, Rich. That's only an average of 5 per box ! Hey, I wish my average was that high. Oh, by the way, you may have done better than you think, those numbers add up to 62. Congratulations on a good day. HH

FL. Junkman
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Seems like you pull quite a few Walkers and Bens from your boxes. Nice job. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

FL Junkman said:
Bad day, Rich. That's only an average of 5 per box ! Hey, I wish my average was that high. Oh, by the way, you may have done better than you think, those numbers add up to 62. Congratulations on a good day. HH

FL. Junkman

Fl. Junkman,
I did do better than I thought. Math was never my best subject. I ran out of fingers to count on :icon_scratch:
Best
Rich
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

hope my 20 tomorrow are that good
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Nice job Rich! But why did you think they would be bad?
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

enamel7 said:
Nice job Rich! But why did you think they would be bad?

Another person on this forum uses the same bank (different branch) to order halves. He told me that the armored car carrier service had changed and that different boxes were being distributed. That the new boxes were not giving up any silver.
So when I picked up my boxes today I got for the first time the new boxes and different color coin wrappers. I guess I expected the worse.
Rich
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Great score on all the 90%ers!

Jim
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Hope my 2 tomorrow are that good lol
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Nice find there. I know how you feel about moving on though. I stopped my box orders while I was out of town for Christmas. I haven't searched any boxes since and I kind of enjoy having my thursday and friday afternoons back. This hobby is great but it gets tiring after awhile.
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

Nice Finds Rich! I wish I could find a few Walkers.

HH Mark
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

nice work, I'm thinking about getting more boxes soon, been having luck with customer rolls though
 
Re: today's 12 Boxes 1/27/10

hey rich
picked up four more of those new boxes yesterday
got 3 skunks and 2 silvers out of the other one.
congrats on your score
hope these boxes produce like that in the future
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom