What's new

Todays 13 Boxes 5/26/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

Did 13 boxes of halves today,one of which was a skunk.
Here is what I harvested:

2x WLH
2x Franklin
7x 1964 Kennedy
46x 40% Kennedy
That's it till June
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

Rich....do you find 2 WLH's with every order or is it just me?!?! How can you keep that kind of a streak going??? I can't even find a 90%er nowadays!! Congratulations and I hope June brings you some more keepers!
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

keverett said:
Rich....do you find 2 WLH's with every order or is it just me?!?! How can you keep that kind of a streak going??? I can't even find a 90%er nowadays!! Congratulations and I hope June brings you some more keepers!

My Walkers and 90 % in general have been going downhill since January.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

I hope your good luck rubs off on me a bit! Yes, you do find the Walkers seems like everytime!

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

4 per box average. Same as me with my 2 a week.
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

not bad to get some of each
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

Good score, nice variety.
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

on every wednesday night i find myself saying the same thing........i hope i do that good tomorrow...congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

12 out of 13 boxes being non-skunks is a great average. Mine are just the opposite of yours.

Keep the silver coming!

Jim
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

Nice job as always Rich! :icon_thumleft:
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

still pulling those walkers & frankies! nice score...u should mail me a box of halves from ur supplier! :laughing9:
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 5/26/09

Nice job Rich, you are very consistant with you silver pulls. Amazing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom