What's new

Todays 2 boxes 5/12/10

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 2 boxes 5/12/10

Total skunk. Not even a NIFC. Maybe next time.

HH!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 2 boxes 5/12/10

Keep on truckin' man. The silver will come!

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes 5/12/10

At least you are telling the truth! More then I can say about some of these posts!!
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes 5/12/10

Hi Ho Silver! said:
At least you are telling the truth! More then I can say about some of these posts!!

You should check out "Real/Fake?" at the top of the page.
R.I.F.
Rich
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes 5/12/10

tenseventyfive said:
NIFC?


sorry don't know the term.... :dontknow:
Not Intended For Circulation , but am not sure of they actual years of them; they are non Silver Proofs think for most part & I have learned to just dump them as have found no one who wants them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom