What's new

Todays 2 boxes

keverett

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
513
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Todays two boxes produced 2 40%ers......better than none I guess. Maybe I should quit for a while, so I can fall of the wagon like Rich did!! LOL!! J/K. Hope next weeks boxes are better. HH guys!

K
 
Upvote 0
at least you can get boxes, I still haven't found a bank that will order for me.
 
You beat my 2 boxes this week by 2, so I can assure you its better than nothing. Hopefully things picks up soon. Hang in there.
 
My results this week were similar.

Let's hope next week is better. :)
 
keverett said:
Todays two boxes produced 2 40%ers......better than none I guess. Maybe I should quit for a while, so I can fall of the wagon like Rich did!! LOL!! J/K. Hope next weeks boxes are better. HH guys!

K

Two is better than none. :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom