What's new

Todays 2 boxes

silvernickles

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Picked up two boxes today and was visited by the skunk.
Noticed a lot of marked coins (other coin roll hunters). The markings included the red line under kennedy's head, the black line above kennedy's head, and also some marked with an actual date they searched the coin (seems time consuming).
Well back at it tommorrow with four more boxes.
 
Upvote 0
still, now ur 2 more boxes closer to a huge score!
also, gl on tomorrows boxes!
keep it up and hh!
 
Hey Silvernickles.

Welcome to the forum.

You must be in the Detroit area because you are describing the story of my life with those tags.

Last week I got an entire box with the line on top the head, but have been seeing them quite a bit the last year. The "RED NECK Kennedy's have been around as long as I have been doing this ( 4 years ) but the ones with the numbers are dates, those started popping up in the last 2 years. Month and date I believe.

I get boxes from Brinks and Loomis and find same tags in both.

Mojo
 
Shoot me a call tomorrow when you unload all the silver from your other boxes!! Skunks happen. Keep your head up and keep searching. :icon_thumleft:

-bigJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom