What's new

Todays 3 half boxes

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was planning on doing 4 boxes but today was the last day for a scuba show that is in town and I wanted to have some cash just incase I see something I want. Out of the 3 boxes, 1 was a skunk and box 2 only had 1 40% then box 3 had the rest. Today I found the sorriest looking silver half that I have ever found, its not quite as bad as the clad half I found the other day but this one is in sad shape - LOL. When I saw the edge for the Walker I said "Barber, Barber, Barber" before I pulled it out, but it wasn't meant to be, well not yet anyways. :icon_pirat: Not the best but not the worst by any measure, enjoy. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2432.webp
    IMG_2432.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver. It would be interesting to see the sorriest silver that others have found. My recent is a 65 that was ground with a file (more likely a grinder). The top of the 6 and 5 are faintly visible. I still kept it as silver is silver.
 
silver is silver nice finds TF :thumbsup:
 
nice finds....i keep all the silver uglies.....BTW...what did you score at the scuba show? i used to be a NAUU diver till it got too expensive
 
mistergee said:
nice finds....i keep all the silver uglies.....BTW...what did you score at the scuba show? i used to be a NAUU diver till it got too expensive

LOL - I went on the last day and everything was already picked over pretty good so I am just gonna wait till next year to buy some goodies. :'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom