What's new

Todays 3 String boxes of halves

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 3 String boxes of halves

No skunks, and a little bit more for the pile.

Box #1
2 - 1967

Box #2
1 - 1967

Box #3
1 - 1954 Franklin
1 - 1964
1 - 1969

HH

Nick
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 3 String boxes of halves

Awesome. That's what I expect from boxes (with a few skunks scattered in) while waiting for "the big one". And if the big one doesn't come, then I still have a nice pile of silver.

HH,

G.
 
Re: Today's 3 String boxes of halves

At least you got silver out of each box......Matt
 
Re: Today's 3 String boxes of halves

:hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Today's 3 String boxes of halves

Hi Cards! I miss your posts as I have been working too dang hard. More for your pile!

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 3 String boxes of halves

awesome score!!!!! still pulling major amounts of silver! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom