What's new

todays 4 boxes with pics

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 boxes with pics

here are the results from today's 4 boxes.
kennedy 40%---17
kennedy 90%----3
bens----1
walkers---2
 

Attachments

  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 308
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 boxes with pics

I've been seeing so much silver on that table. It looks like it's getting a slight silver tint to it.
 
Re: today's 4 boxes with pics

Good score ! Great Pics too. I think I'll order four for next week.
 
Re: today's 4 boxes with pics

What's with all the empty space? :laughing9:

Nice finds :)
 
Re: today's 4 boxes with pics

The empty space is for the silver that will be there tomorrow!!
 
Re: today's 4 boxes with pics

Camera 1, Camera 2? :icon_scratch:

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom