What's new

Todays 4 boxes

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 of the boxes were skunks, I'm getting 4 more boxes tomarrow (Sat.). :thumbsup:

9 40%
1 90%
 
Upvote 0
I want to be your campaign manager. I think there is a strong chance you could be the next Illinois Senator.
10 keepers is better than the one keeper I got out of 12,000 halves. Way to go Fiend. Jim
 
coolpix9 said:
I want to be your campaign manager. I think there is a strong chance you could be the next Illinois Senator.
10 keepers is better than the one keeper I got out of 12,000 halves. Way to go Fiend. Jim


Yeah and I will be the speech writer for you T.F. , I dont think profanity goes very far but I am really good at it ha, 10 keepers blows my 1 out of 4,000, wtg, Ed
 
LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom