JJTheisen
Full Member
So to my surprise, my lead teller at my other bank branch ordered me four boxes of halves instead of two to come in today! Here is the funny part, I got sent home sick so I went to go get them later and got the first two and looked through them. The return you might ask? One silly little 40% lol! So I asked myself if I should go back and get the other two, and my curiosity got the best of me. I went and traded the first two boxes worth of halves for the other 2 boxes. After what appeared to be a gloomy day in the game of CRHing, the 3rd box and 4th box produced the following:
22 - 40%
3- 90% (One of which was a 1939 s walking lady in fine condition!)
Fun Stuff! After searching a little over $4000 in halves now, here are my totals for a the last few weeks:
99- 40%
16- 90% (2 Bennys and 2 walking ladies, the one mentioned above and a 1942 s)
Hope everyone is having a blast this week! I only get to search a few boxes a week, but I sure enjoy it! Thanks for reading!
JJ
22 - 40%
3- 90% (One of which was a 1939 s walking lady in fine condition!)
Fun Stuff! After searching a little over $4000 in halves now, here are my totals for a the last few weeks:
99- 40%
16- 90% (2 Bennys and 2 walking ladies, the one mentioned above and a 1942 s)
Hope everyone is having a blast this week! I only get to search a few boxes a week, but I sure enjoy it! Thanks for reading!
JJ

Upvote
0













