What's new

Todays 4 Boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 4 Boxes

Hi all!
got this week's boxes. Drumroll please!
1974S clad proof.
That's it. I'm due for another run soon.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

enamel7 said:
Hi all!
got this week's boxes. Drumroll please!
1974S clad proof.
That's it. I'm due for another run soon.
HH
Gilbert


What kinda Boxes were they(?), myself have had 8 Brinks SKUNKS in a row. P.s. see allota people talking about CWI, you know what that stands for?
 
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

obediah said:
enamel7 said:
Hi all!
got this week's boxes. Drumroll please!
1974S clad proof.
That's it. I'm due for another run soon.
HH
Gilbert


What kinda Boxes were they(?), myself have had 8 Brinks SKUNKS in a row. P.s. see allota people talking about CWI, you know what that stands for?
They were the flat boxes, not brinks. I think it stands for Coin Wrapper Inc. Someone else will chime in I'm sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom