What's new

Todays 4 Boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 4 Boxes

Hi all!
Didn't get skunked today, but could have been better.
(8 ) 40%
HH
enamel7
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

Better than a total skunk!!!!! To the next box........ ;D
 
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

Yep, I will take a single silver over nada any day!

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

That's alright. Next batch there might be a dream box waiting for you.
Merry Christmas !
Rich
 
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

apush said:
Yep, I will take a single silver over nada any day!

HSH,
apush :read2:

I think enamel actually got 8 40%ers, but when he tried to put the 8 in parenthesis half of it turned onto a smiley with shades (hence the parenthesis to the left of the smiley with shades).
 
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

CardsNCoins said:
apush said:
Yep, I will take a single silver over nada any day!

HSH,
apush :read2:

I think enamel actually got 8 40%ers, but when he tried to put the 8 in parenthesis half of it turned onto a smiley with shades (hence the parenthesis to the left of the smiley with shades).
You are correct sir!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom