todays 4 brinks boxes---PICS---no skunks

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes---PICS---no skunks

well brinks was nice to me today. did 4 boxes and none were skunks. here is the take

walkers----2
bens-------8
1964------ 8
40%------39

clad finds-----1998S 2000S 2003S 2005S
statue of liberty commen.

Attachments

• MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 393
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 391
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 391
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 402
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes---PICS---no skunks

Nice score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: What do you do with the clad proofs?
HH
Rich

That is more like it. I hope things are starting to turn around. Slim pickens for a while now. :thumbsup:

i save all the good(impaired) clad halves that are not scratched up. if they are bad (cripple) i throw them back :laughing9:

Almost 11 ounces Silver- you movin on up, hope it grows from here.

hey obe i am not holding my breath. what i have found is for some reason if i have a good day with one service i have a bad one with the other. last week----i had a great brinks day. 2 days later i had 12 loomis boxes come in and all of them were skunks. so i am hoping this thursday will be different.

Nice finds, Silvercop! Anytime you don't get skunked you're doing okay! How do you dump all the trash? Wow...twelve boxes. I'd pull my hair out.
rileyboy

wow i hope my 4 boxes are as good... maybe i will buy myself a new computer as this is half broke :icon_thumright:

nice!

silvercop said:
hey obe i am not holding my breath. what i have found is for some reason if i have a good day with one service i have a bad one with the other. last week----i had a great brinks day. 2 days later i had 12 loomis boxes come in and all of them were skunks. so i am hoping this thursday will be different.
I just could not do so many boxes on a regular basis as the dumping would swamp me let alone the 12 or as it were occasionally 20 skunks- what a frightful thought, having to dump that many and receiving nothing to justify the effort! :-\

:icon_thumright: Nice to see some silver for you SC.

Maine_Jim

nice score!!! i love walkers! the second one down in the pic is really nice too!!! wow!!! keep it up and hh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back