What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

the brinks boxes continue to be good to me. out of today's 4 one was a skunk but the other 3 produced silver for me. i will post pics later when my camera batteries charge up. here is the take

40%------------73
1964's----------11
bens------------4
walkers----------2

and i got one obama half. the face of kennedy was covered with a colorized sticker with obama's likeness.........oh well thoght it was funny ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

sweet haul, I can't wait to get boxes. Startin next week!
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Wow ! What a score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I think I got that much once. The first time I ordered 14 boxes.
Looks like things are picking up.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Nice take SC, you need to up your amount of brinks boxes and get rid of the loomis ones.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

here are the pics
 

Attachments

  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 525
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 520
  • MVC-003S.webp
    MVC-003S.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 515
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

silvercop said:
and i got one obama half. the face of kennedy was covered with a colorized sticker with obama's likeness.........oh well thoght it was funny ;D

I got one of those Obama Sticker ones last week too, my 6 Boxes did not come in this week, 3rd time in last 5 weeks; will work on acquiring a new Bank it appears they are sending me a message. The wife usually orders on Monday for 2sday, monday was holiday so she will not be getting her 6 either.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

it never fails ob. at least one of my orders gets mucked up every week.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Nice SC - those are some good numbers. :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I'd take those numbers anyday! Sweeeet! :headbang:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I got my first stickered coins last week "Sabetelli's Pizza , Exeter, PA." Got to be a good 200 miles from me.

Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Nice haul. Can I see a pic of the Obama half?

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I got a Zero half about 5 months ago. Promptly defaced it the best I could and threw it back in circulation.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Rich Hartford said:
I got my first stickered coins last week "Sabetelli's Pizza , Exeter, PA." Got to be a good 200 miles from me.

Rich

Not from me about 5 miles :P
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I got my first stickered coins last week "Sabetelli's Pizza , Exeter, PA." Got to be a good 200 miles from me.

Rich
i was just there yesterday by mistake. got turned around and wound up on 422
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Great score

DW
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Man, I'm gonna have to get me some boxes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom