What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

silvercop said:
3 were skunks and the other gave up one 1967 half.

Well you know what that means? You will be scoring on Thursday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Rich Hartford said:
silvercop said:
3 were skunks and the other gave up one 1967 half.

Well you know what that means? You will be scoring on Thursday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
Ounch! I hope we all score, Silver that is.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Silvercop,
1 is better than none. I know the feeling. Went thru several halve boxes that were skunks, then along came one that I pulled 16 silvers from one box. Not a great lot as compared to most, but the silver came thru.

Hang in there. I am cheering for you.

apush :read2:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

the one thing i have gotten a grasp on sense I started metal detecting and CHR is it will add up with time and persistence
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

:( maybe next week is better, & silver is still silver no matter how small
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom