What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

were all skunks. i will be joining rich and pulling the plug at the end of december. it's been fun and i have pulled alot of silver but it has all dried up (at least around here anyway)
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I think you will both be back. You may leave for a while but as soon as you see us harvesting again (I hope) the itch will bring you back.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Sorry to hear that silvercop - are you close to a different nearby district that you can order from and then dump in your own area? That may solve your problem!!! Just an idea! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

silvercop said:
were all skunks. i will be joining rich and pulling the plug at the end of december. it's been fun and i have pulled alot of silver but it has all dried up (at least around here anyway)

That stinks. I'll PM you later
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Silvercop,
The holidays are almost upon us. Bet it picks up within the next couple of weeks.

apush :read2:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Silver Cop,
Hate to see you drop off the net. Hope things turn around for you soon.
You have had some good finds, and I'm betting that there is more silver in your future.
Steve
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

You had a good run there SC - good luck with the next few weeks! :headbang:

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Say it ain't so about the drought, I'm just getting into this hobby... addiction.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom