What's new

todays 4 loomis boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 loomis boxes

out of the 4 boxes 3 were skunks, the other gave up

1------1964
6-------40%
still real slow here
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

Wouldn't have been so bad if each box gave up that much!! :(
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

Hey SC - what is the break even point for you on boxes? I know you have additional expenses for dumps and supplies.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

I look for 1x 90% per box and any thing else is a bonus lol... that one box was nice...
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

I felt pretty good last week with my 1 lonely Loomis box, 22 40% and 5 90% halves. Have never got that many all at once in the past year and a half. Up till this box, I was pretty accustomed to skunk boxes, if I got one 40% that was it. I did switch banks about 4 weeks ago and now with Loomis, prior was Wells Fargo.
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

You still got a few to add to the pile. The 64' is always nice. I am picking up 4 boxes today (well, in about 10 minutes).
Pickins' have been slow here as well. My last 8 boxes were comparable to your 4 this week.

HSH (and may silver pick up for all of us).

apush :read2:
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

it cost me 3.00 per 1K bag to dump and 0.75 per bag for supplies. so today it cost me a total of 7.50 to dump today.
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

That one box was good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I have the feeling that things will start picking up next month.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

About $2 a box. Not bad - just look at it like it cost one 40% per box for the house to play each hand. Not so good when you are pulling 20 straight skunks but at 4 to 8 boxes a week seems doable and one decent box makes it nice. I'd stay with the smaller numbers for a while. Remember it is almost time for some Christmas silver to appear! :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

better than nothing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom