What's new

todays 4 loomis boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 loomis boxes

three were skunks the other gave up ONE 40%. still dry as a bone here. the one i did find was probably overlooked by a novice hunter. the edge was dirty.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

SC,
You did better then ScoobaSteve and myself. His 2 boxes were skunks, and my bank forgot to order our 8 boxes today.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

My luck has been slim as well. Took off a bit early today. Picking up 5 boxes (if they all come in) this afternoon. Tomorrow another 7. We see if the Christmas rush dumps of silver has hit my area yet. Looks a bit bleak. My best month was October. :dontknow:

apush :read2:
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

:( You may have dried up your silver well there! Is it possible to order from another district that is within an hour or so drive of you? I am thinking about doing that over the next few weeks as I will be getting some time off from work. :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

$ilver$urfer said:
:( You may have dried up your silver well there! Is it possible to order from another district that is within an hour or so drive of you? I am thinking about doing that over the next few weeks as I will be getting some time off from work. :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
it has all dried up but i had some help and did not dry it up by myself. there are two other big time hunters here that i know about. both don't order boxes anymore. i am going to cancel mine at the end of december. i think the boxes are bad all over based on what i read on this board. silver is just too high to get it the way i have been getting it for 2 years. and no i am not near another district. i am in the atlanta district. about 100 miles away from atlanta. it would take me all day to drive over to the next district and then drive home. hard to do during the week and work a full time job.
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

silvercop said:
$ilver$urfer said:
:( You may have dried up your silver well there! Is it possible to order from another district that is within an hour or so drive of you? I am thinking about doing that over the next few weeks as I will be getting some time off from work. :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
it has all dried up but i had some help and did not dry it up by myself. there are two other big time hunters here that i know about. both don't order boxes anymore. i am going to cancel mine at the end of december. i think the boxes are bad all over based on what i read on this board. silver is just too high to get it the way i have been getting it for 2 years. and no i am not near another district. i am in the atlanta district. about 100 miles away from atlanta. it would take me all day to drive over to the next district and then drive home. hard to do during the week and work a full time job.

Yes, I agree the box finds are way down across the board due to obvious reasons. That is an insanely huge district you are in!!! I am about a one hours drive from my next closest district and there are some regional banks that I am a member of there as well so I may try to dabble in another district during my holiday break in two weeks. You were hitting huge for a while there man I have read some of your older posts. I really hope you score big this December to keep you at it a little longer - don't forget about those $50 an ounce silver predictions in a years time!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom