Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
half box- one 1967. better than nothing
dime box 1- 1964 rosie
dime box 2- 1961 rosie and this years first Merc 1943..........odd I have not found one before this!
penny box 1- 5 measely wheats, almost not worth doing
penny box 2- did not open yet, maybe tomorrow, after box one, I was bored and got online...lol
dime box 1- 1964 rosie
dime box 2- 1961 rosie and this years first Merc 1943..........odd I have not found one before this!
penny box 1- 5 measely wheats, almost not worth doing
penny box 2- did not open yet, maybe tomorrow, after box one, I was bored and got online...lol
Upvote
0







