Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
halves have not been going so well so I dropped back to only one half box from brinks...........SKUNK
2 dime boxes from brinks as well..............one lone 64 rosie
2 cent boxes from another bank, not sure the supplier, boxes not marked..........17 wheats total
no errors found, I searched for wide AM's ,DDO, RPM, etc..........my eyes are bugging out. I started looking for the wide AM's about 3 weeks ago, nothing yet.
2 dime boxes from brinks as well..............one lone 64 rosie
2 cent boxes from another bank, not sure the supplier, boxes not marked..........17 wheats total
no errors found, I searched for wide AM's ,DDO, RPM, etc..........my eyes are bugging out. I started looking for the wide AM's about 3 weeks ago, nothing yet.
Upvote
0







