What's new

Todays 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Did 8 boxes of halves today,one of which was a skunk box.
Here what I got
8x Franklins
17x 1964 Kennedy
134x 40% Kennedy
Eight more boxes to do on Friday
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Rich Hartford said:
Did 8 boxes of halves today,one of which was a skunk box.
Here what I got
8x Franklins
17x 1964 Kennedy
134x 40% Kennedy
Eight more boxes to do on Friday
HH
Rich
Outstanding!
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Very nice results on the boxes. You are tearing it up this year.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Your week average for 90%ers sounds like 2 or 3 of my months lol. Grats again Rich.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

You almost got a full roll of 1964s and a half roll of Ben's. Excellent!
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Mr. Hartford,
You never cease to amaze me. I cannot simply fathom seeing that much silver in one round! :icon_thumright:Congrats! I am very, very happy that this silver goddess is smiling your way. Crossing my fingers my 3 boxes produce at least one silver this week.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Rich

How much per week are you going through?
I can only manage about $2000 per day. Are
you going through $4000 per day?

MDM
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Oh and by the way in my $2000 today I found 8 dimes and 9 halves 7-40% and 2-90%
I always get a thousand of dimes and halves.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Modern Day Miner said:
Rich

How much per week are you going through?
I can only manage about $2000 per day. Are
you going through $4000 per day?

MDM

If I was going through $4,000.00 a day every bank in the state would have a not WANTED poster of me hanging up ;D
Rich
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

That's a really nice score! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Man I feel a road trip to CT comin on. LOL Awesome boxes.

golden silver
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

sheesh
unreal
nice job
as always
:headbang:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

Very nice Rich!!! I pick up my box of Halves tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get 1 or 2 keeprs.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 5/12/10

:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom