Todays 8 Boxes of Halves 10/20/10

Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/20/10

Not bad but I'm greedy. Dumping is a hassle for me so I like to score big to make it worthwhile. Still, you did score some easy money! Congrats are in order.

Rich Hartford said:
Did eight boxes of halves today, and as usual none were skunks. Did have 3 though with only one keeper.
Here's the take:

2x Bens
4x Kens
29x 40%

35 Keepers.
Tomorrow I pick up 3 more boxes. May also do 500.00 in dimes as this is a slow month.
HH
Rich

Do you just take the box of dimes right back to the bank after you look through the clear plastic rolls?? Can you push the dimes back into the same roll if you have to open it to remove a silver dime?
Just curious. :icon_scratch:

Nice score!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Hi Ho Silver! said:
Rich Hartford said:
Did eight boxes of halves today, and as usual none were skunks. Did have 3 though with only one keeper.
Here's the take:

2x Bens
4x Kens
29x 40%

35 Keepers.
Tomorrow I pick up 3 more boxes. May also do 500.00 in dimes as this is a slow month.
HH
Rich

Do you just take the box of dimes right back to the bank after you look through the clear plastic rolls?? Can you push the dimes back into the same roll if you have to open it to remove a silver dime?
Just curious. :icon_scratch:

I never got the clear plastic rolls. I prefer to search customer handrolls, but when I do the dime boxes I slice the rolls,edge search,and dump the rejects in a plastic Maxwell House coffee can (big one) which holds $500.00 of coin.
HH
Rich

35 keepers--yahoo! I have this feeling you are about to hit it big time. Don't know why, just have that feeling. :)

HSH,
apush :read2:

silvercop said:
:icon_thumright: nice rich. you amaze me :icon_thumright:

No No you amaze me ! You singlehandedly stripped the entire State of Alabama of all it's silver. It will be getting dumped there again soon when folks start cashing in coins for the holidays.
HH
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back