What's new

Todays 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Well I ordered 10 boxes today, 8 from my main bank and 2 from my ghetto bank. Ghetto bank forgot, which happens when I don't order from them regularly,But they'll hook me up next week.
Anyway out of the 8 one was a skunk box,and I had a couple of near skunks.
Here's the take:
6x Bens
6x 64 Kennedy's
23x 40%

Not a lot however I expect it will be worth alot more next week :laughing7:
I rehired the bank I fired last week so I'll be getting another 8 in a couple of days from them. They give up a lot of skunk boxes,but every once in a while they throw me some good boxes.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Rich, those are still pretty good numbers when you see all the skunks that some are finding. Good to see your powering back up to near max levels. Jim
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Not bad at all! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Rich you find yours regularly

i grind it out with a BIG OOPS made my loomis sending me all those keepers
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

I would be happy with that... :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Where are the Walkers Rich?
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Lot of work, but not a bad day with silver at $23.17 today
congrats
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Rich,
Good score! ;D
Steve
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Where are the Walkers??? Geez! Only Bens? LOL :laughing9:

This southern gal is "Pea Green" with envy :) Bet you know where that quote is from. And Rileyboy to boot!

We are upping our orders so perhaps some day we may just get 1/2 of Mr. Hartford's and Rileyboy's standard haul.

HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

apush said:
Where are the Walkers??? Geez! Only Bens? LOL :laughing9:

This southern gal is "Pea Green" with envy :) Bet you know where that quote is from. And Rileyboy to boot!

We are upping our orders so perhaps some day we may just get 1/2 of Mr. Hartford's and Rileyboy's standard haul.

HSH,

apush :read2:

I think Holmes got all my Walkers :laughing7: It's been a while since I got any. Bens are in short supply too.
Could be those Walkers and Bens are heading South for the winter. :dontknow:
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Good score Rich, wish you luck on your next boxes :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 10/6/2010

Rich Hartford said:
I think Holmes got all my Walkers :laughing7: It's been a while since I got any. Bens are in short supply too.
Could be those Walkers and Bens are heading South for the winter. :dontknow:
HH
Rich

Send em on down here, I'll be waiting! ;D

Good score on the boxes :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom