What's new

Todays 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

Did eight boxes of halves today. I had 5 skunk boxes,but I made up for the Walkers and Bens that I missed Wednesday.
Here is what I got.
1x WLH
12x Ben
7x 1964 Kennedy
12x 40% Kennedy
Next week I'm reducing my boxes to 8 per week,but will hit the dimes.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

nice more 90s then 40s. how many dimes? i want to add dimes but am debating where to get them
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

You certainly did make it up! Wow--12 Bens--a nice dozen to add to the pile.

More HH,

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

Again, a good thing some were strikes because the 5 skunks would really tire me out
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

Alright I'm gonna order 4sure Monday;can't take this anymore.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

Congrats on the good boxes! I tested the dime waters this week after a long break, 1 machine box skunk, but $500 in cust. rolled gave up 5 silvers. ffd
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

nice, if i were u i wouldnt give up halves since u are getting so many 90%ers, and too many to count of the 40%ers, why would u let such a good thing go by, without snatching it up??????? good luck and hh.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 6/25/10

Wow.....

Nice work.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom