What's new

Todays 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

Did 8 boxes of Halves today,two of which were duds.
Here's the take:
1x Ben
3x 1964 Kennedy
21x 40% Kennedy
1x 40% Bicentennial

The silver in the boxes at my main bank is getting tougher to find. In fact the other person who was ordering boxes has quit. So now I don't have to check out the box holes for enders anymore.Speaking of which it has been a couple of weeks since I've even seen an ender.
Friday I'm picking up 8 more boxes from my reserve bank which I've put on probation for lousy boxes. Might have to fire that bank if it doesn't give up enough silver. We'll see.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

it is drying up all over... :(. can't wait to see your other 8, how many was the other guy searching?

8x 40% 1x 1964 for me in 4 boxes
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

d2arcing said:
it is drying up all over... :(. can't wait to see your other 8, how many was the other guy searching?

8x 40% 1x 1964 for me in 4 boxes

The other guy was doing 4-6 boxes a week
Rich
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

Rich, thats awsome you were able to check all the boxes for enders before the other guy picked up. His loss...

Boxes around here have dried up on their silver. I dont even do them anymore. Not looking forward to the day my bags dry up. :(
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

not a bad day there rich. i've seen lots worse. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

Hang in there, Rich. There's a "dream box" coming your way.
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

Still great finds, Mr. Hartford! Your boxes stack up much higher than mine. Surprised you did not have your traditional Walkers! Next boxes you will multiply by many. :icon_sunny:

I am hanging on, bit by bit, as I remember Mr. Obediah once said that the fall and winter months bring on good silver hits.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

Still not too bad.....it keeps those totals going up....
hopefully my luck will continue this week.... :dontknow:

Joe
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

still...compared to my boxes, those r gr8 boxes! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves 8/4/10

Yes it is drying up but you are still pulling in the silver so consider yourself lucky. It has been dry here and I am not talking about the weather. That is why I don't post pics anymore. I am finding other means to make money off of coin though.


Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom