What's new

Todays 8 Boxes of Halves 9/22/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Did 8 boxes of halves today,one of which was a skunk.
Here's the take:
1x Ben
4x 1964 Kennedy
25x 40%
30 Keepers
In a couple of days I'll pick up another 8 boxes
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Not bad Rich. Not your best but you still got some silver.
 
Rich, Nice score. BTW...saw the viseo that you posted re: SILVER at $930 per oz.
found it very interesting.
rileyboy
 
Not very fruitful for 8 boxes. I have been averaging 9 per box for a few months now.
 
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Not very fruitful for 8 boxes. I have been averaging 9 per box for a few months now.

I know, I've been reading your posts, with those great and unusual finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work !
HH
Rich
 
Nothing wrong with 5 per box. If I average more than 3 I'm happy. Sometimes they all come in one box of 48 and then a bunch of dogs....


Maine_Jim
 
Rich Hartford said:
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Not very fruitful for 8 boxes. I have been averaging 9 per box for a few months now.

I know, I've been reading your posts, with those great and unusual finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work !
HH
Rich

I hope we all see a nice increace for the next few months. I did well last year in October, November and December. :tongue3: :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7:
 
Nice score Rich :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Not too shabby! I wish I could find boxes that produced this well.
 
30 keepers is way better than I have done as late. :)



apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom