What's new

Todays 8 Boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 8 Boxes

Hi all!
Just finished the Thursday hunt. 5 were skunks. The other 3 gave up:
1962, 1963d Franklins
(5) 1964
(4) 1967
(6) 1968d
(2) 1969d
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes

enamel7 said:
Hi all!
Just finished the Thursday hunt. 5 were skunks. The other 3 gave up:
1962, 1963d Franklins
(5) 1964
(4) 1967
(6) 1968d
(2) 1969d
HH
Gilbert
Beats 8 skunks for sure.

Ay the wife is on box 5 of ten and has had 3 Skunks but in the other 2 has found only a single %40, a 1964 and a Ben on the end in the other Box, says it he is in really good shape (makes me kind a jealous she's lookin at another guy there). 5 more Boxes to go tonite- she picked them up 2sday.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes

Good score Gilbert :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Eight boxes is the way to go. Easy to dump, and you can hit some good scores. I've been doing eight box orders every week for the past 7 months(have an automatic order) and have not skunked out yet. Had a couple of weeks where I scored 13-15 keepers, and just as many with over 100.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes

only 8? J/K Gotta take it easy on them banks these days. 8 is my max order at 1 bank, the rest are 6 or less. I used to get 12 at that one, they would load a cart I left there and put them in a clost of a locked office to spend the night- new manager nixed that. I tried to get 10 there but when I went to pick them up we had to take one box apart to get them out they were wedged in so tight LOL. What happened to the vaults you could drive a small car into LOL. Congrats BTW, HH Mark
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes

Silver Stripe said:
only 8? J/K Gotta take it easy on them banks these days. 8 is my max order at 1 bank, the rest are 6 or less. I used to get 12 at that one, they would load a cart I left there and put them in a clost of a locked office to spend the night- new manager nixed that. I tried to get 10 there but when I went to pick them up we had to take one box apart to get them out they were wedged in so tight LOL. What happened to the vaults you could drive a small car into LOL. Congrats BTW, HH Mark
Yeah we have couple banks that will NOT take our Dumps except on certain days as their vaults are so small they do not have room so we drop them of the day they are to be picked up.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes

Gilbert,
Not bad at all! I have had so many skunks as of late, but did well my last boxes. The Franklins are great! Makes it worth our while.

PS: I love cents, too!

Apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes

any day you get some franklins is a good day in my book, Nice!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom