What's new

Todays Addition.........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Addition.........

Still trying to catch up from my week off. Almost there. When you don't have boxes the week seems to drag along but when you have plenty they zip by and your starting a new week all over again in no time.

I also have 3 boxes that I ordered from another distribution center that I am picking up this week so I am pretty anxious to get my hands on those to see how they produce. More to come on this issue later in the week.

Today's totals.......

18-64's (pleasantly surprised...many AU)
5-65's
7-66's
22-67's
21-68's
6-69's
3-Ladies 41-S, 42-D & 43-S
5-Ben's 51-D, 52-D 54-S & 2x63-D (need 48, 49 & 53 & 53-S for my collection book to be complete....these seem to be eluding me pretty good!!!!)
2-2006 P&D

89 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P7160041.webp
    P7160041.webp
    74 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Addition.........

Nice-
You are smokin!
How many boxes?

Congrats!!!!
 
Re: Today's Addition.........

TXTim said:
Nice-
You are smokin!
How many boxes?

Congrats!!!!

Thanks Tim. That was 5 boxes today.
 
Re: Today's Addition.........

lejeuene said:
Thanks Tim. That was 5 boxes today.
Well I'm slowly picking up the pace- I ordered 3 boxes today from where Walker came from (hope these 3 come from the same corner haha). Try to get 2 or 3 more ordered from the CU for Friday. I need a little dollie that folds up cause ifn I gotta park too far from the bank... 3 is gonna be a load. I'm doin the whole cash paycheck thing and search halves with it before paying the bills LOL- a solid silver box would be REALLY good haha but would also put me out of business till next payday haha which would be bad in a good way haha- that even cracked me up and I typed it. Also may be going on vacation sooner than I thought- work is catching up and may have to take it or lose it. Still a better percentage/ box than I'm getting- I have to post ME whole collection for stacks like that haha. Here's one for giggles. HH Mark (L to R- back row 64's, 2 weeks July 40's, Aug 40's. Front row, WL, Ben, Silver '76, first CRH silver, and a giant Silver half ring)
DSCN0997.jpg
 
Re: Today's Addition.........

I just hope I have better luck getting my boxes in this week.
1 out of 8 last wek was not very fun. Besides that your week
just kind of drags by. Nice score LJ.
 
Re: Today's Addition.........

Beautiful finds Lj, keep it up and congrads!
Pepperpump ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom