What's new

Today’s bag of halves

Uncleslick18

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
459
Reaction score
422
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been keeping very close tabs on my pickup bank’s bag of halves. Tuesday I asked the guy if he minded me filling it up and buying it and he said no problem.

Went to do that today, and am very happy I did so!!

The pictures are just from the bag. First walker found CRHing, so I was pretty excited about that!

Also searched two boxes this morning and found 4 - 40%ers

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563560108.006618.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563560118.509242.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice score can't believe there still being found
 
I was pretty thrilled, only better take I’ve had was a single roll with 16 franklin halves in it found last November.
 
I gotta start doin halves... Next raise at work I'm treating myself
 
Nice job, congrats! :occasion14:
 
Today’s boxes were box 9 and 10 since I started boxes back up, I go back and fourth every couple months. Anyway, 9 skunk boxes in a row, and then box 10 gave up 4 -40%ers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom