What's new

Todays beach treasures

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's beach treasures

Last day of my 2 day break and started out a little disappointing however...I managed a couple coins, lots of trash, a pair of junk earrings, a torch lighter that doesn't work and a nice little 14K 4 gram two tone ladies band.

When I showed my wife the earrings she said "Oh how lovely". I said if you really like them you can have them and she said no. I said really you can have them and she said no again. I think she was just being sarcastic initially.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0265.webp
    IMG_0265.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0268.webp
    IMG_0268.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Nice gold band! WTG!
 
You did good again, Congratulations!
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Congratulations on the gold
attachment.php
 
WTG on offering the wife the earrings. She'll start taking the ladies gold rings though. Nice wedding band.:icon_thumright:

I used to offer the wife those plastic barrettes with the ratty hair and tell her to fix herself up. That doesn't go over well.
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds tnt-k9!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom