Clad Crusader

Nov 16, 2020
Peoria, IL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great stuff! Should be silver around there somewhere!
Used to be! Fairly small area that has been hunted many times over the years (including group hunts). I have been going back for deep stuff and whatever else is hiding within the tree roots of the monster oaks that line the park.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like that Legend is working for you! Cool finds and thanks for the settings,that could come in handy. My son used to live in Springfield but has since moved to San Antonio.Interesting country you have around there.

OP
OP
Clad Crusader

Clad Crusader

Nov 16, 2020
Peoria, IL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like that Legend is working for you! Cool finds and thanks for the settings,that could come in handy. my son used to live in Springfield but has since moved to San Antonio.Interesting country you have around there.
It’s working out as planned …. My hope was to reach depths I felt I was missing with the AT Pro and that is exactly what is happening. A lot of great finds over the past few weeks at places I’ve previously hunted many times. Indeed, Peoria is an interesting area - a lot of history and their parks are huge, old, and metal detectorist friendly : )

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s working out as planned …. My hope was to reach depths I felt I was missing with the AT Pro and that is exactly what is happening. A lot of great finds over the past few weeks at places I’ve previously hunted many times. Indeed, Peoria is an interesting area - a lot of history and their parks are huge, old, and metal detectorist friendly : )
I,m seriously considering a Legend,posts like this are making me lean that way.Thanks for the info. I,ve been to Peoria a time or two to attend my GrandDaughter.s track meets and such.On the ride over from Springfield I looked over the countryside and found it very interesting,made me want to get out and explore. I,ve never really had the time to explore Peoria itself but what little I saw of it was commendable.I,m happy for you that it,s detector friendly too.Much good luck to you there.

OP
OP
Clad Crusader

Clad Crusader

Nov 16, 2020
Peoria, IL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I,m seriously considering a Legend,posts like this are making me lean that way.Thanks for the info. I,ve been to Peoria a time or two to attend my GrandDaughter.s track meets and such.On the ride over from Springfield I looked over the countryside and found it very interesting,made me want to get out and explore. I,ve never really had the time to explore Peoria itself but what little I saw of it was commendable.I,m happy for you that it,s detector friendly too.Much good luck to you there.
I’m really enjoying it so far. My hope was that I could find old stuff at the parks that I felt my prior detector was missing and have been amazed by how much I am hauling home every weekend from spots I previously hit many times. Any questions about the Legend don’t hesitate to ask; I’m still learning.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m really enjoying it so far. My hope was that I could find old stuff at the parks that I felt my prior detector was missing and have been amazed by how much I am hauling home every weekend from spots I previously hit many times. Any questions about the Legend don’t hesitate to ask; I’m still learning.
Thanks,will do it!:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread