What's new

Good Jewelry Day

Jsattelhammer

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
445
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to my hot spot. Hit some more nice silvers and still managed to pull 14 wheaties. I’ll be back again!
This is my second sterling religious medallion out of this site and I also found one today that was not precious.
Swinging the Equinox 900 in Park 1 mode today, multi frequency with recovery speed at 5.

Total silvers out of this park now = 36
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5013.webp
    IMG_5013.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5015.webp
    IMG_5015.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5016.webp
    IMG_5016.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5027.webp
    IMG_5027.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 90
Upvote 18
Back to my hot spot. Hit some more nice silvers and still managed to pull 14 wheaties. I’ll be back again!
This is my second sterling religious medallion out of this site and I also found one today that was not precious.
Swinging the Equinox 900 in Park 1 mode today, multi frequency with recovery speed at 5.

Total silvers out of this park now = 36
Awesome job
 
Nice finds and Welcome to Treasurenet
 
Is that bird considered a thunderbird?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom