What's new

Todays Bicentennial Minute

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Today's Bicentennial Minute

Do you remember those little commercials during the year prior to July 4, 1976? I believe they were on CBS and sponsored by Shell Oil (or was that the Shell answer Man (Boy I'm gettin'old)). Well I finally found four handrolls of halves at a local bank and the first 3 were solid bicentennials. The next roll was half 1776-1976 and the other half had only a 2006P and a 1977S Proof. Yesetrday's box of wheaties only had 10, 1940-1956 with one with no date. Help! I'm in a CRH desert!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Bicentennial Minute

I don't remember the commercial Ronbo but I sure wish I would have been CRH'ing during that era. I wouldn't have been able to afford to keep everything but at least I could have put away a good number of 90%'ers back then....if only two's and few's at a time.

Hang in there......you will get out of that desert. Thurm's rollercoaster analogy is dead on. Your on your way back up. Good luck & remember.......persistence baby!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom