What's new

Todays Booty......

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Booty......

After my road trip early last week we took off for a little more sun and fun. Even got a little saltwater fishing in.....my husband & I love that. We caught a nice variety of fish this trip.....yeah baby!! Didn't do any CRH'ing while I was gone.

Well, now the boxes are piled up waiting on me. I have alot of catching up to do.....going to be a busy week.

Picked up some boxes today and got more of those very worn casino halves that I got week before last. I was able to pick these out a little better but they were still tricky because they are just so wore down on the rims the copper shows up bigtime. The picture shows it even better.

BTW - I got a good tan will I was there..... ha!

Todays total........

5-64's
4-65's
3-66's
17-67's
19-68's
9-69's

57 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P7090038.webp
    P7090038.webp
    35 KB · Views: 322
  • P7050029.webp
    P7050029.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Booty......

I LOVE shark!!! Terriyaki(sp?) shark is the best...Good to see you back...get busy with those boxes. I was starting to think you and Patrick Earl Houston were one, and the same... ;)
 
Re: Today's Booty......

The silver god is raining down on you LJ! Congrads! Coolpic of the shark as well ;)
Pepperpump ;D
 
Re: Today's Booty......

killerwine said:
I LOVE shark!!! Terriyaki(sp?) shark is the best...Good to see you back...get busy with those boxes. I was starting to think you and Patrick Earl Houston were one, and the same... ;)

My goodness KW....that is twice in one evening. What am I going to do with you? ??? I'll think of something..... ;)
 
Re: Today's Booty......

Not meaning to pick on you...Just a Ka winck e Dink..... ;)
 
Re: Today's Booty......

killerwine said:
Not meaning to pick on you...Just a Ka winck e Dink..... ;)

It's all good here KW, but you still have one coming......sooner or later......ha! I'll getcha......
 
Re: Today's Booty......

Based on your past CRH'ing totals I'll be humbled by your finds...Hope your time away was fun! ;D
 
Re: Today's Booty......

Nice haul, LJ!
Welcome back-
That looks more like a picture of Flipper rather than a anything that wants to take your hand off.
Maybe a porpoise working a shrimp boat?
 
Re: Today's Booty......

Thanks all.

Tim - You are right. It is a porpoise and not a shark. My husband and friend were cleaning the fish and throwing the heads and stuff into the water.

Three are those guys showed up for an easy meal. It was fun watching them go at it.
 
Re: Today's Booty......

You sure that's not you LJ circling a bank........LOL
 
Re: Today's Booty......

awhitster said:
You sure that's not you LJ circling a bank........LOL

LOL...that's a good one AW. Too funny.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom