What's new

Todays box 2/25

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got my first Franklin!!

Take was:

1-1967
2-1966
1-1964
1-1952 franklin
1- 2007 clad

I'll take it!

It's killing me that I have to wait until Monday to get more lol

The addiction has set in. I could only imagine how bad it would be if I was a miner in the gold rush days... I'd NEVER sleep!
 
Upvote 0
The first Franklin really gets the addiction going...now you are on the hunt for your first Walker!!! :thumbsup: Or did you already find one??? If so, now look for a Barber!!! :D

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
I got 7 of those beauties in 1 box. It was by far my best box yet. There were 13 keepers.

7- Walking Liberties
4-1944
2-1967

I was in heaven seeing walker after walker.

I posted about it here. Only took a picture of the first day.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,383392.msg2724582.html#msg2724582


Now I'm waiting for the 20+ silver box. Then it will be 30+ and so on lol.

This really is a fun hobby (read addiction).

Are Barbers ever found in box rolls?

I'm kind of more expecting to find one metal detecting than CRHing.

I'd LOVE to find a Barber!
 
i remember my 1st franklin! that was an amazing day! nice box u have there too! and yes, i never have, but on occasion barbers are in fact found in rolls of halves, but for the most part its dimes. keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom