What's new

Todays box & Bank hopping

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Today's box & Bank hopping

I picked up my monthly box of halves today and decided to hit all the banks along my route while I was running errands. I wanted to try something different by buying all the halves each bank had, both rolled and loose (I noticed others had tried this and had success). Well, after hitting 20 banks I came home with over $1000 in halves, about $50 in loose, the rest coming from rolls and the box. I got just 1 '64 from the loose & and another '64 from the rolls. The box only gave up 2 40%'s. Not a great day but I'll take it.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's box & Bank hopping

you did better than i did my last time out
 
Re: Today's box & Bank hopping

:o
 
Re: Today's box & Bank hopping

Like you said, it's not great but better then a skunk!
 
Re: Today's box & Bank hopping

I love SILVER no matter how it comes one or one hundred at a time.Good Job.
 
Re: Today's box & Bank hopping

Troy Ounce said:
I love SILVER no matter how it comes one or one hundred at a time.Good Job.

Second that :tongue3:
 
Re: Today's box & Bank hopping

I wanted to try something different by buying all the halves each bank had, both rolled and loose (I noticed others had tried this and had success).
not really.....we all take all the bank has and if we don't have enough money we go get more and pick up the rest or dump what we got and go back
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom