What's new

Todays Box Best Ive Ever Had!!!

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I Opened the box and saw 3 90%'s on top.
I saved them for after I Opened the other rolls.
I opened a Roll and they were mostly all silver The most I Found in one roll was 8 90%.
This Was the Best Box Ive Ever Had!!!!
 
Upvote 0
opps I hit enter by Mistake before I was done.
I wound up with 76 90%
14 40%
1 Ben.
1971 s

I was Hooting and hallerin!!

I Cant believe the amount of 90's vs 40's.
I Hope My other Boxes are like that.
I was behind this week my girl friend flew in and my friend from Canada was in.
These halfs came in tuesday.
The first box I did had a few good ones I did not even count them I was so excited about all the 90's
I can recall off hand it had 1 2004 Gold Plated and a 1994 Proof.
Ill Post Pics Later.
"Shes Keeping me Busy"
Im Going to Pick my Other Boxes up that came in wed and Thursday tomarrow.

Ill Update soon with pics and Totals on the first box.


CC
 
coincollector101 said:
opps I hit enter by Mistake before I was done.

If I got a box with that many 90%ers I might do the same.

Nice haul!
;D
 
Dream Box!!!
Congrats!!!
 
Great deal. Many, many more to come your way.

HH.
 
Way to go on the box, I haven't hunted any halves since getting back from Key West but I have the itch again! Congrads!
Pepperpump ;D
 
Pshhh....you got lucky....I just let you have some of the good stuff I didn't have time to pick up...I've been hunting the other side of town where all the gold is....I always feel good when another coin roll hunter gets my scraps...you can thank me later. 8)
 
(just kidding...)


Big congrats!!! That must've been quite a rush! :)
 
Here are the 76 90%'s , 14 40%'s and a Ben.
I Put the 71s away already in tubes with other proofs ive found.I did not want to Dig threw them and put more Finger prints on them then there already is.I pulled 2 rolls of them a few weeks back.

LOL FB....
Hey will you shoot me a message about what we talked about the Proofs.


Happy Finds.

CC
 

Attachments

  • 76 90% (Medium).webp
    76 90% (Medium).webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 194
What a hit CC.........schweeeet! Bigtime congrats on all those 90%'ers. You just made a nice profit there.

Go do it again & keep em coming............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom