What's new

Todays Box of Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Box of Cents

Hi all!
Just finished the 2nd box I had picked up. This one didn't have any 2009s either. No IHs though.
Wheaties: 1935,1941,1944,1946,1949,1952d,1956d,1957d,1958.
Canadian: 1974,1989,1995,1998.
1972ddo FS#1c-033.53
1960d rpm (looks like one, need to look at closer).
Also got a 2001 Panama Balboa in change (size of a quarter).
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Box of Cents

Gilbert, something that may interest you in your neck of the woods.

ncbankrobbers.com
 
Re: Today's Box of Cents

NaturalJWL said:
Gilbert, something that may interest you in your neck of the woods.

ncbankrobbers.com
Thanx! Didn't know about this site.
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: Today's Box of Cents

Gilbert, good for you on the 72do. I found one of those last summer. Still looking for the big one. Good luck, Gpurs..
 
Re: Today's Box of Cents

See, I knew you would come through!!! :thumbsup: Nice errors! I had to break down and get some coins today, I figure I can spare an hour or two. My goal this year is at least 1 DDO/R
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom