What's new

Todays box of halves. 2/24

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not great, but not bad either.

3-40%
1-90%
1-2008
1-1988 S clad

Not a bad box.

Hopefully tomorrows box will be even better.
 
Upvote 0
Can't complain about getting a 90%er and a few 40%ers out of a box. I'd be happy, that's for sure!

I like the variety, a NIFC, Proof, 90%, 40% etc... :thumbsup:
 
I was happy to see the proof. It was my first one.
 
nice score!!! i love those kinds of "variety" boxes...they are so fun to search cuz u never know what next! keep it up and hh!
 
Wtg you are getting silver out of boxes. Out of the last 3 that I have had I have only found 1 1969. I have also gone thur $270 in hand rolled halfs and I have found 2 40%er's. So I am doing better on the hand rolls. I hope tomorrow road trip paids off....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom