What's new

TODAYS BOX RESULTS

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
TODAY'S BOX RESULTS

Today is my lite day with only one box of 500 to pick up. Usually this bank is only good for a couple of keepers per box but today was a little better than average.

0-90%,
11-40%
1972 S mint clad
2002 S mint clad

Not bad but almost as good as my last road trip which was not worth the gas. My last road trip produced 2-90% (1964), 18-40%.

tomorrow I have 2000 in halves to pick up so I should have some bigger numbers for y'all.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Re: TODAY'S BOX RESULTS

I pray for boxes like that :thumbsup:
 
Re: TODAY'S BOX RESULTS

Ha, Thanks SF. Yeah I do allright in my area because there are not too many looking for silver yet. That is changing. Usually my boxes yield from 20 to 30 40% with a couple 90% and maybe one or two s mints. Not bad. I still have way better luck on my road trips usually. Ha...I just read your avatar for the first time ...that is pretty funny. I know it has been there forever but I just never noticed it. Thanks for the comments.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: TODAY'S BOX RESULTS

That is not bad. My average per box is 21.40 keepers.I love the SILVER!!Good job
 
Re: TODAY'S BOX RESULTS

MAN!!!! I read the first post then scrolled down and freaked out for a second when I saw SilverFox had posted!!!!! :o

But then I realized this post was from July.
 
Re: TODAY'S BOX RESULTS

Good Luck

You will find lots of silver

Darth Walker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom