What's new

Todays Box

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Today's Box

The most complete skunk I've ever gotten.... Boxes here have been very disappointing, but I usually have gotten an impaired proof or 74 D Double Die. Only a couple of silvers lately. Thankfully, my roadtrips and other sources have been very good here. I think I'm going to try another bank who said they can also order boxes. Oh well, this box had 1,000 halves of which NONE were worth keeping for any reason.

I do hope the boxes turn around pretty soon. This is discouraging.

On a positive note, my last roadtrip was awesome! I'm off to Tennessee next week for work so I'll hit a ton of banks on that trip. I'll post when I get back. I'm thinking it's time for a huge score :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Box

Gotta love those road trips, hope you score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Re: Today's Box

Good luck in the Volunteer state
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's Box

welcome to my world.......if you happen to be in the atlanta district i will save you the trouble.....the atlanta district is dead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom