What's new

Todays Boxes 10/23/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Did 6 boxes today. 4 were skunks the other produced three 40% and a 1954 Ben. That make 16 boxes for the week.
So far doing boxes instead of road trips is a complete waste of time, and a reminder of why I don't do boxes anyway.
On a positive note it has been refreshing experience not having to deal with tellers for a week.
I will order 20 boxes for next week and then end this experiment. I will go back to road trips but will pickup 4 boxes a week from a new bank that has them on an automatic order for me.
 
Upvote 0
funny rich it is just the opposite here. road trips produce very little and the boxes give up the silver. i think there is just too many people doing it here in my area. the boxes still produce but it has been getting less and less each week
 
I think the way to make it work is a good mix of the two. Road trips and boxes. I mix in reject finds as well. I am staying a float in the silver this way.

Golden Silver
 
Road trips are cool. Your practically going around looking for the trophy coins and thats all as opposed to ordering;picking up;searching;dumping

I do agree with golden silver though :)
 
So far doing boxes instead of road trips is a complete waste of time, and a reminder of why I don't do boxes anyway.
i have to agree with you Rich, i have more luck with handrolls and loosies, but i can't rely on them always being there to search. lately it's been slim pickins. even though i have only found like 1-90% and 1-40% in machine rolls, it looks like i'm going to have to resort to boxes to satisfy my need to search for silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom